Saturday, November 25, 2006

PROM NIGHT 2006.

PROM 2006.

thu morn, went to do cut and style my hair in the morning, and head over to jasmine's with bernice and cixin. so we stone around, play comp and waited for the rest to come. never did such bimbotic vain things in the clan before.

such as, make up.
i never knew my friends know how to make up, lol.
presenting to you our dear make up artist.
this is pang huishan, affectionately know as makmak. (the photo is shaky cause i was laughing) but anw, mak rocks! she make up for all 6 of us then herself. w.o her, we would probably go w.o makeup, haha!

then, we became hungry. or rather, i whined that i wana eat smth. ber and jo then went to cook (:
chicken campbell soup w egg, made w love. (gaying)

after much safety-pinning, hair blowing, eye drawing, photo taking, ribbon tying,
its time to go already. we splitted into two cabs and cabbed down to hyatt.

yihui was shopping at far east and she actually came over to say hi. lol. the first feeling that struck us when we reached the reception place was overwhelmed. so many people decked out in stuff that you cant even recognise them, and alot of camera flashes.

initially everyone was bummed when we heard got to sit in class, esp since i dont really belong to any clique in 4/4 but thank God, my table people are very fun and high. although 4/6 somewhat dominated the prom, but i enjoyed myself, tuck at the corner back there, since it's so near the food table (: the food esp the deserts' really not bad. thought that the emcee's not bad too, just that everyone rather be fluttering around and taking photos with the acquaintances we make these 4 years.

seriously dont know whats w the andersonians. after the tchers left, they flock forward to dance raise one hand in the air and jump on the spot. me and friends sat back and watch. uh, its really kind of shocking. relatively entertaining.

photos!
collage of some picts: (L to R, top to bottom)
BLJ with zoe, me w wilson wong, huishan with apple, Miss Enchanting ^^, me with weeyang, me and huishan with pamela and yixuan, us with wilson ong and weilun, me and puqin, joanne with amelia and me n huishan with jg



ber and me with mrs AllisonLim!


me and mr eric tay!

the great make up artist and her "model", yo. hahaha!

this is my make up artist's privileged boyfriend. i wana kill him so huishan can me mine! mine! muahahaha.

the girlfriends (<3)

one of the fav picts this year (:

we went to macs across the road after prom, okay kinda loser... but just sat there and chitchat for awhile. soon, everyone somehow had to leave. :/ me, ber and xin went to sleepover at jasm's. loser me literally sleep over. they chit chatted but due to sleeping for 4h the prev night, i zonked out. told jasmine my pae choices in a half asleep mode and she repeated it thrice to confirm, lol.

after that we happily walk to macs from her hse at 6am, sat outside macs to wait for it to open. ate hotcakes happy meal. the two meals after that 70 bucks prom dinner were.. macs. :/

guess this officially spells the end of the andersonian journey, yo.